Child Custody and Visitation

In Georgia, the custody of all children must be determined before a divorce can be granted. Custody may also be determined between biological parents who are separated, but not divorced, and between those who have never been married.

In Lawrenceville, Georgia, the Law Office of Lynn H. Sturges can assist you with your child custody and visitation issues — we value "the best interests of the child" above all else — and you can trust The Law Office of Lynn H. Sturges.

As your attorney, Lynn H. Sturges uses her more than 20 years of experience, proven skills, reputation for results and attentive personal service to aggressively advocate for your child custody and visitation goals. Her law firm is one that listens to you. We are open to your ideas, responsive to your wishes and fully prepared to offer realistic assessments of your chances for success when a dispute over child access delays a Georgia divorce.

Wherever your case takes us — from a modification of custody arrangements to an enforcement of visitation obligations, from an unwed father's goal of establishing parental rights to a grandparent's attempt to take over custody duties from an irresponsible parent — Lynn H. Sturges personalizes her quality representation to fit your unique need.

Divorce can be difficult for children who are used to living with both parents, and will now travel between homes. By working with an experienced family law attorney such as Lynn H. Sturges, measures can be taken to preserve parent-child relationships, safeguard a child's sense of security and promote prominent roles for both parents in a child's upbringing.

Divorce With Dignity And Compassion — And The Best Interests Of Your Child

Do you have questions about parenting time, schedules and responsibilities after divorce? The Law Office of Lynn H. Sturges has prompt, thoughtful, accurate answers to those questions and comfort for every concern throughout the legal process.

Contact us in Lawrenceville today to arrange your initial consultation. Call 678-235-9466 or reach us by email from wherever you are in Gwinnett County or Barrow County.