Law Office Of Lynn H. Sturges — An Experienced Divorce And Family Law Attorney You Can Trust
The Law Office of Lynn H. Sturges in Lawrenceville has the educational and professional experience, as well as the personal experience, to create the best results possible for any divorce and family law matter in Gwinnett County and the surrounding areas.
Your legal goal may be a workable child custody arrangement after divorce, a modification of a settlement agreement to reflect a substantial change of circumstance, enforcement of a spousal support obligation or a paternity test to establish parental rights.
Attorney Lynn H. Sturges is versatile enough and knowledgeable enough in Georgia family law to get positive results, no matter how challenging the opportunity to serve you.
Whether you are initiating the action, or have been served with documents, our goal in your case will be to achieve a successful resolution of outstanding legal issues so that you can move forward in life in a positive manner — and transition to a brighter future for you and your children.
Our focus is on practice areas that include:
- Divorce — smoothly moving you through the legal process with dignity and compassion for your uncontested or contested divorce, high net worth divorce and connected issues of child custody and visitation, child support, alimony and spousal support, and equitable property division that protects your investment in your marriage.
- Modifications — requested or contested revisions to a divorce settlement agreement caused by substantial changes in circumstance
- Contempt orders and enforcements — when custody and support obligations specified in a settlement agreement go unfulfilled
- Unwed fathers' rights — when a biological father seeks to be declared the legal father and be awarded custody and/or parenting time with his child or children
- Legitimation and paternity — to prove paternity through DNA testing, begin child support payments and establish parental rights such as visitation
- Grandparents' rights — for custody, visitation and adoption of children whose parents have overlooked their responsibilities to them
Contact us to arrange your initial consultation. We are a law office that listens to you. Call 678-235-9466 or send an email message.